The high nutritional value of hemp seed has drawn increasing attention in scientific research.
Hemp seeds can achieve what your current protein powder and flax seeds are doing, but hemp seeds can do it better. Hemp seeds have significant benefits for the body. They improve our immunity and could possibly aid in the prevention of fatal diseases like cancer.
But don’t take our word for it.
This is what the experts are saying.
We have highlighted the insights from the top 6 research papers about hemp seeds. Keep reading, and after you’re done, add hemp seeds to your grocery list at www.1935cbd.com
1.) Use hemp seeds to develop resistance to cancer and inflammation
Hemp seed oil has a balance of omega-6 and omega-3 PUFA in the proper 3:1 ratio. This helps your body develop greater resistance to cancer, inflammation, and blood clotting.
Hemp seed oil also contains ꞵ-sitosterol, which can act as an antioxidant and prevent cancer activities.
Hemp seed oil, unlike other natural oils, does not cause an over-accumulation of certain metabolic products.
Read the full paper at: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1300/J133v02n04_04
2.) Replace your usual source of protein with hemp to improve digestion
Whole hemp seeds contain 25% to 35% oil and 20% to 25% protein. After removal of the hull, the edible portion of the seeds contains, on average, 46.7% oil and 35.9% protein.
The protein you get from hemp seed protein can improve your digestion. It has a desirable essential amino acid composition. The arginine content in hemp seeds, at 12%, is also remarkably high. Arginine makes protein for our bodies. We all know how important protein is for maintaining healthy body weight.
Read the full paper here to understand how these different components work in the body and improve our health: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/1541-4337.12450
3.) Use hemp seeds to aid for its bioactive compounds
Only in the past two decades hemp seeds have gained popularity due to their high nutritional value and potential functionality.
These oilseeds contain 25–35% lipids with unique and perfectly balanced FA profiles. Lipids make up the building blocks of the structure and function of living cells.
They have over 80% of PUFAs, with the EFAs n-6 LA and n-3 ALA. When consumed, these ratios align with the perfect ratio suggested for human nutrition.
Hemp seeds also have different bioactive compounds. Bioactive compounds promote good health in the body. These promote antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, neuroprotective, antihypertensive, antiproliferative, and hypocholesterolemic activities within the body.
Read the full paper at : https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/12/7/1935/htm
4.) Use hemp seeds to get essential fatty acids
Hemp seed oil is also rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids (linoleic and alpha-linoleic). These acids can reduce your cholesterol and blood pressure levels and provide you with immune support.
Moreover, hemp seeds are also rich in protein. The two main hemp proteins are albumin (33%) and edestin (65%), which have very similar structures to blood proteins, so they have a slight digestibility.
Hemp seeds provide you with a balance of omega-3 acids and omega-6 fatty acids. You also get the optimal ratio of LA and LNA of 3: 1 by consuming hemp oil.
- Hemp seeds are rich in Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). It can smooth your muscles, control inflammation and body temperature. It can also help, if you have ADHD.
- Hemp seed oil can relieve rheumatoid arthritis symptoms. Hemp seed oil has anti-arthritic effects. It can also help patients suffering from anti-arthritic symptoms.
- Hemp seeds can work as natural appetite suppressants. Adding these seeds to your daily meals will help you curb excess calories and aid weight loss.
- Hemp oil is an excellent source of fiber and plant based protein. You get healthy fats and a healthier heart once you cut down the meat intake for protein and replace it with hemp.
- Consume one to two tablespoons of hemp seeds in a morning smoothie to naturally lower blood pressure, reduce LDL cholesterol, raise HDL cholesterol and improve triglycerides.
- Hemp seed will help you naturally reduce inflammation levels. It can strengthen your immune system because of its perfect fatty acid profile of omega-3 fats and Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).
You can improve your cardiovascular health by consuming hemp seeds. Hemp seed has an excellent content of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
Studies on animals have examined the effects of these fatty acids. The results show that hemp seeds are great for your heart.
Studies have found that if you supplement your diets with LA (4 g-23 g/day) for a 4-week period, your blood pressure can decrease.
Hemp seed has the potential to beneficially influence heart diseases. If you or your loved ones suffer from any cardiovascular diseases, make sure to buy a pack of hemp seeds for yourself or them