FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions we receive at 1935 Group, LLC
Explore questions and answers and let us know if you need more help.
CBD is legal at the federal level and in most states with varying degrees of restrictions. The laws are constantly revised. Be sure to check the restrictions in your state before purchasing CBD.
CBD does not bind to the receptors in the body responsible for psych activity, therefore it is not a habit-forming substance. As of April 2020, there is no evidence of withdrawal symptoms from CBD.
CBD isn’t currently regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and there are no official recommended dosages. Start with a small dosage of CBD and increase slowly until you reach your desired effect. Your ideal dosage of CBD depends on a lot of factors, like your body weight, body chemistry, the condition you’re treating, and the concentration of CBD in the product you’re using.
If the product contains no THC, you cannot fail a drug test due to CBD alone. Some CBD products do not contain any THC – these are known as CBD Isolate, at 1935cbd we show NO THC on the label. That said, full spectrum CBD products contain trace amounts of THC.
CBD oil is made by extracting CBD from the Cannabis sativa L. plant that we personally grew on our farm in Illinois, then diluting it with a carrier oil like MCT oil at 1935cbd.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a cannabinoid, a natural compound found in cannabis and hemp. CBD doesn’t cause a euphoric “high” feeling like it’s close cousin, THC. Many people choose CBD over pure THC in order to avoid that “in the clouds” feeling.
If you’re looking to use CBD oil for it’s potential therapeutic value, hemp seed oil will not provide those same benefits—although it does happen to be a very good source of protein and essential fatty acids (omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9).
Yes. CBD oil is made from the leaves, flowers and stalks of the hemp plant—the only parts of the plant where cannabidiol is found. Hemp oil, or hemp seed oil, is made from hemp seeds, meaning there is little to no CBD content.
Generally, CBD topical effects can be felt within 15–20 minutes and can last up to 6 hours.
CBD can be taken in a variety of ways. You can get it as an oil, tincture, vaporizer, gummy, capsule, or combined in a topical cream, ointment, massage oil, or patch.
No, there is no evidence to support that anyone could overdose on CBD.
CBD’s classification is in limbo between federal, state, and regular red tape. After the 2018 farm bill passed, which legalized the growth, sale, and interstate transport of hemp and its derivatives; CBD entered a gray area. First, it was removed from the list of schedules 1 controlled substances, as long as it was derived from the legalized industrial hemp plant (Cannabis sativa L.), which can legally contain no more than 0.3% THC. In the same year, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the drug Epidiolex to treat Dravet syndrome, a rare seizure disorder. Since Epidiolex contains the active ingredient, CBD, the FDA now considers it a “drug ingredient,” however drugs must go through substantial trials that can take up to 10 years before they are allowed to market their products as “drugs.” The FDA is in the current stage of collecting research in order to meet the public demand for the products for therapeutic value.
It should not, as long as you’re buying third-party tested CBD with no added THC. You can choose 1935cbd oil that states NO THC. Additionally though, we use full-spectrum CBD, which does contain .03% THC.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of over 100 cannabinoids found in the hemp plant, which can play a role in the endocannabinoid system. The endocannabinoid system (ECS) is a complex cell-signaling regulatory system that contains a group of endogenous receptors located in the human (and mammalian animal) body throughout the central and peripheral nervous system. It consists of natural occurring cannabinoids in the body and cannabinoid receptors, primarily CB1 and CB2, which fit together like a lock and key to promote homeostasis in the body—as well as metabolic enzymes to break down the cannabinoids once the body gets what it needs from them. When a phytocannabinoid (plant-based cannabinoid) is introduced to the body, it unlocks the receptors to help send signals throughout the body. More research is underway to pinpoint CBD’s full effects on the body.
Full Spectrum hemp extract contains all nutrients found in the hemp plant including a variety of essential vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, protein, chlorophyll, terpenes, and flavonoids while being regulatory compliant –less than 0.3% THC.
Our CBD is grown and processed on our family farm in Illinois. Our family has been farming this same land since 1935. We then have our hemp flowers tilled, processed and bottled by our USA Veteran owner partner in Illinois as well. We NEVER leave the chain of custody of our product. We are American farmers working with American Grown hemp, to ensure the highest quality and potency.
- CBD hemp oil for dogs will not kill your pet, and the side effects of CBD oil in dogs are minimal. CBD stands for cannabidiol and is a plant compound of the cannabis plant. When it comes to CBD for dogs pet owners should only buy hemp-derived CBD products.
- Hemp CBD contains no more than 0.3% THC, the psychoactive plant compound that society associates with getting high. To avoid THC toxicity in your pet, choose hemp-derived CBD and prevent any exposure to marijuana.
- If your pup has found its way into the CBD cookie jar, chances are they'll sleep it off and be right as rain within a few hours. They may display some harmless symptoms.
- Give your pet some water, and allow them to rest. Some experts believe that too much CBD oil is better than too little. Tiny doses of CBD oil for dogs are likely to not affect them at all. It would be best if you found what works for your pet.
Sensitive dogs may show some of the following reactions when they're given CBD for the first time:
- Dry Mouth – Dog owners should provide their dogs with fresh, clean water daily. This is important whether you're giving your pet CBD or not. It's good practice to provide water inside and outside the home.
- Lethargy – While a relaxed demeanor may be the desired reaction, a pet who seems excessively sleepy may be sensitive to their CBD product.
- Diarrhea – Loose stools are a common reaction to new supplements or natural products. Carrier oils in CBD hemp oils can also cause loose stool, so trying a product with MCT carrier oil may be a solution.
- Lowered Blood Pressure – A temporary reduction in blood pressure can cause your pup to feel nauseous, sleepy, and dizzy. Let them rest until it subsides.
- A pet owner can expect a period of trial and error when they're trying to find the correct CBD dosage for dogs. There is no straightforward answer to the question of dosage, as CBD is unique for every animal.
- A general guideline is to fall within the range of 1-5mg of CBD per 10lbs of body weight. 1935 Healthy Pet Drops provide a dosage chart with their product. CBD oil that is good quality and derived from hemp cannot harm your dog.
The Cornell study showed that once the right dosage is determined for your pet, CBD can improve arthritis pain. The study involved a sample size, of only dogs, all with a lot of pain from chronic arthritis, and each dog saw significant improvement.
The CBD cannabinoid was first discovered in 1940. Throughout the 1960s, the effects of cannabinoids were researched in the United States and tested on animals, including mice and primates. In 1970, however, the Controlled Substances Act was passed, criminalizing the possession, production, and use of all forms of cannabis. Strict laws inhibited scientists and researchers from exploring the plant further, diminishing the potential for further studies on humans and animals. As hemp laws and technology have advanced, so has our knowledge of the CBD cannabinoid and its effect on the endocannabinoid system of humans and animals. Cornell University which used CBD oil on dogs with osteoarthritis. The results were astounding, with over 80% of dogs showing a significant response. The study — a first of its kind — was published in 2018.
The biggest differences between CBD for pets and humans is the CBD oil milligram content. Carrier oil is organic coconut oil/MCT.
Remember, all pets have a different gastrointestinal tract, so you’ll want to find a formula that’s designed for cats’ individual needs. If not, your kitty may experience gastrointestinal discomfort after you administer the CBD oil.
You know your fur baby better than anyone. As you observe their health from day to day, you can see what areas of wellness are most important for maintaining. We’ve added more products to our pet line so that you can care for your pup in a variety of ways.
Our 1935 Healthy Pet Peanut Butter can support your dog in various ways, whether they need help for Calm, Senior or Joint care:
- Calming: helps with stress surrounding travel, separation, and more
- Hip & Joint: eases stiffness caused by dogs’ normal daily routine
- Senior: naturally supports brain health
Those who already love our 1935cbd for dogs will be pleased to have two different strengths options.
All packages are shipped out via UPS within 48 hours after a payment is processed. 1935cbd operates during normal business hours, 8am-5pm CST Monday-Friday. Our purchase policy allows 2-4 days for fulfillment to accommodate processing times during periods of higher volume.
Please note that if you order on a Friday, the order will not ship until the following Monday or Tuesday. For faster shipping, we recommend ordering at the beginning of the business week.
Please also note that your shipping time estimate (5-7 days) begins after your order has shipped.
1935cbd offers you free shipping!
We are unable to make changes to an order after it has been processed. This helps us avoid errors in the fulfillment process, as we strive to provide the highest quality service for our customers. We appreciate your understanding.
We try to be as accommodating as possible with cancellations. Please email email@example.com to let us know if you need to cancel an order. We will always do our best to make it happen. Please note that due to our quick turnaround on orders, cancellations are not guaranteed. If your order has already shipped, please contact our customer service to organize a return.
Our Customer Favorites